Have a query?
Funding call: Domestic Abuse Evaluation Accelerator Fund
Foundations – What Works Centre for Children & Families is pleased to launch the Domestic Abuse Evaluation Accelerator Fund, which aims to support the roll-out of domestic abuse programmes and to pair these with rigorous evaluations – programmes amenable to using randomised controlled trials for evaluations will be favoured.
We invite proposals for programmes or interventions, and are exclusively seeking applications for proposals that align with one of four key intervention areas:
- Perpetrator programmes
- Preventative and early intervention programmes
- Therapeutic interventions
- Workforce programmes to build knowledge and skills and improve practice on domestic abuse.
Individual awards will be funded at a maximum of £500,000 over a period of up to 15 months. We anticipate awarding projects in December 2023. Set up of the programme will take place from January to April 2024, and delivery from April 2024 to April 2025.
To submit your programme for consideration, please:
- Register your interest using this form. Please be aware this is not your application, and you will still need to apply via the link below.
- Submit your completed application via our portal here by 12pm on Tuesday 8 August 2023.
Please see the documents below to support your application:
- Application form
- Costing spreadsheet
- Guidance document for candidates. We recommend that all applicants review this document prior to submitting the application.
Information webinar and further support:
We held a webinar for potential applicants on Monday 10 July – a recording of the webinar can be found here and the slides are available here.
For further information, please refer to our frequently asked questions, or contact us at email@example.com.