Our strategy sets out the steps we will take over the next five years to start achieving our vision that vulnerable children should have the foundational family or other close relationships they need to thrive in life. It’s our mission to generate and champion actionable evidence that improves services to support family relationships and we have identified five priority areas where we believe we can offer the most impact.
Our five priority areas are:
- Supporting parenting
- Strengthening family networks
- Domestic abuse
- Relationships for care experienced children
- Service and practice models
Across these priority areas, we will be:
- Generating and championing high-quality, actionable evidence about what works
- Influencing policy and practice to use evidence to drive better decision making
- Increasing demand for evidence about what works to improve family relationships
Read our strategy to find out more about our plans for the next five years.
Building the Foundations